TYPICAL GT1118 CC-HD3 modern ZIG-ZAG lockstitch
This modern ZIG-ZAG lockstitch is designed for medium and heavy sewing.There is energy saving motor and direct drive in this machine. There is up to 14 different zig zag stitch patterns through cam change. As a result, TYPICAL GT1118 can be used in sewing rooms with different sewing profiles.
Machine has electronic control panel built in machine head, automatic functions (thread trimming, backtacking, presser foot lifting and the needle positioning) and two additional function button (to needle positioning and to start an additional bartack during sewing).
The machine has an enlarged hook, which allows the use of a larger bobbin, and thus less frequent thread exchange.
Ten model ma też powiększony chwytacz, co pozwala na korzystanie z większego bębenka, a tym samym na rzadszą wymianę nici.
Parameters of the ZIG-ZAG lockstitch TYPICAL GT1118 CC-HD3:
- Purpose: medium and heavy sewing
- Direct drive
- Maximum sewing speed: 2000 stitches per minute
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Maximum stitch width: 10mm
- Built-in control panel
- Thread trimming
- Presser foot lift
- Needle positioning
- Height of the pressef foot lift: 7/10mm
- Needle bar stroke: 34mm
- Enlarged hook
- Function buttons (bartacking and needle positioning)
- Clearance under the arm: 265mm x 120mm
- Needle system: 134/35, 80-120 Nm
- Up to 14 different zig zag stitch patterns through cam change
The machine is available in several versions differing in parameters and purpose.